Shuaiqiang Wang is now a Research Scientist in the Data Science Lab at JD.COM. He received Ph.D. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Shandong University, China, in 2009 and 2004 respectively. During 2009, he visited Hong Kong Baptist University as an exchange doctoral student. Before joined in JD.COM, he was a Lecturer (equivalent to Assistant Professor in USA) at Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester in UK in 2017, an Assistant Professor at University of Jyväskylä in Finland from 2014 to 2017, an Associate Professor at Shandong University of Finance and Economics in China from 2011 to 2014, and a postdoctoral research associate at Texas State University in USA from 2010 to 2011. His research interests include recommender systems, information retrieval and data mining.
- Recommender Systems
- Information Retrieval
- Data Mining
- Peizhe Cheng, Shuaiqiang Wang (co-first author), Jun Ma, Jiankai Sun, Hui Xiong. Learning to Recommend Accurate and Diverse Items. In Proceedings of the 26th World Wide Web Conference (WWW), pp.183-192, Perth, Australia, April 3-7, 2017 (Acceptance rate: 164/966 = 17%)
- Zhaochun Ren, Shangsong Liang, Piji Li, Shuaiqiang Wang, Maarten de Rijke. Social Collaborative Viewpoint Regression with Explainable Recommendations. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM), Cambridge UK, February 6-10, 2017 (Acceptance rate: 80/505 = 16%)
- Fei Cai, Shuaiqiang Wang, Maarten de Rijke. Behavior-based Personalization in Web Search. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), 68(4): 855–868, 2017.
- Pengjie Ren, Zhumin Chen, Jun Ma, Zhiwei Zhang, Luo Si, Shuaiqiang Wang. Detecting Temporal Patterns of User Queries. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), 68(1):113–128, 2017.
- Shuaiqiang Wang, Shanshan Huang, Tie-Yan Liu, Jun Ma, Zhumin Chen, Jari Veijalainen. Ranking-oriented Collaborative Filtering: A Listwise Approach. ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS), 35(2): No.10, 2016.
- Shuaiqiang Wang, Yun Wu, Byron J. Gao, Ke Wang, Hady W. Lauw, Jun Ma. A Cooperative Coevolution Framework for Parallel Learning to Rank. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 27(12): 3152-3165, 2015.
- Pengjie Ren, Zhumin Chen, Jun Ma, Shuaiqiang Wang, Zhiwei Zhang, Zhaochun Ren. Mining and Ranking Users’ Intents behind Queries. Information Retrieval Journal (IRJ), 18(6): 504-529, 2015.
- Shanshan Huang, Shuaiqiang Wang (co-first author), Tie-Yan Liu, Jun Ma, Zhumin Chen, Jari Veijalainen. Listwise Collaborative Filter. In Proceedings of the 38th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR), pp. 343-352, Santiago, Chile, August 9-13, 2015. (Acceptance rate: 70/351 = 20%)
- Shanshan Huang, Jun Ma, Peizhe Cheng, Shuaiqiang Wang. A Hybrid Multi-group Co-clustering Recommendation Framework Based on Information Fusion. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), 6(2): No.27, 2015.
- Chaoran Cui, Jun Ma, Tao Lian, Zhumin Chen, Shuaiqiang Wang. Improving Image Annotation via Ranking-Oriented Neighbor Search and Learning-Based Keyword Propagation. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), 66(1): 82-98, 2015.
- Ruzhi Xu, Shuaiqiang Wang, Xuwei Zheng, Yinong Chen. Distributed Collaborative Filtering with Singular Ratings for Large Scale Recommendation. Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), 95: 231-241, 2014.
- Shuaiqiang Wang, Jiankai Sun, Byron J. Gao, Jun Ma. VSRank: A Novel Framework for Ranking-based Collaborative Filtering. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), 5(3): No.51, 2014.
- Byron J. Gao, David Buttler, David C. Anastasiu, Shuaiqiang Wang, Peng Zhang, Joey Jan. User-Centric Organization of Search Results. IEEE Internet Computing. 17(3): 52-59, 2013.
- Shuaiqiang Wang, Byron J. Gao, Ke Wang, Hady W. Lauw. CCRank: Parallel Learning to Rank with Cooperative Coevolution. In Proceedings of the 25th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), pp.1249-1254, San Francisco, USA, August 7-11, 2011. (Acceptance rate: 242/957=24.8%)
- TOIS: ACM Transactions on Information Systems
- AI: Artificial Intelligence
- TEVC: IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- TWEB: ACM Transactions on the Web
- IC: IEEE Intelligent Systems
- IPM: Information Processing and Management
- IRJ: Information Retrieval Journal
- KAIS: Knowledge and Information Systems
- INS: Information Sciences
- APIN: Applied Intelligence
- CAIE: Computers and Industrial Engineering
- SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences (SCI, Top Journal in China)
Program Committee Member/Reviewer:
- WWW 2018: The 27th International World Wide Web Conference, Lyon, France, April 23-27, 2018.
- WSDM 2018: The 11th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining, Los Angeles, California, USA, February 6-8, 2018.
- CIKM 2017: The 26th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Singapore, November 6-10, 2017.
- SIGIR 2017: 40th ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, August 7-11, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- SIGIR 2016: 39th ACM International Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, July 17-21, 2016, Pisa, Italy.
- CIKM 2015: 24th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Oct. 19-23, 2015, Melbourne, Australia.
- ECIS 2015: 23rd European Conference on Information Systems, May 26 – 29, 2015, M¸nster, Germany.
- SMC 2014: 2014 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Oct. 5-8, 2014, San Diego, CA, USA.
- C-IoT 2014: 2nd International Workshop on Internet of Things, Oct. 22, 2014, Miami, FL, USA.
- CIKM 2013: 22nd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Oct. 27 – Nov. 1, 2013, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- SMC 2013: 2013 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Oct. 13-16, 2013, Manchester, UK.
- C-IoT 2013: 1st International Workshop on Internet of Things, Oct. 20, 2013, Austin, TX, USA.
- IJCAI 2013: 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Aug. 3-9, 2013, Beijing, China.e
- CIKM 2012: 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, Oct. 29-Nov. 2, 2012, Maui Hawaii, USA.