I’m now working as a research scientist in the data science lab at JD.com. I obtained Ph.D. (2017) from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, supervised by Prof. Jun Zhao and Prof. Kang Liu. I am interested in natural language processing, opinion mining and review spam detection. I won best paper award on CCIR 2014.
- Natural language processing
- Opinion mining
- Review spam detection
- Xuepeng Wang, Jun Zhao, Kang Liu, et al. Handling Cold -Start Problem in Review Spam Detection by Jointly Embedding Texts and Behaviors [C] // The 55th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, ACL 2017 (long paper).
- Xuepeng Wang, Jun Zhao, Kang Liu, et al. Learning to Represent Review with Tensor Decomposition for Spam Detection [C]// Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, EMNLP 2016 (long paper) .
- Xuepeng Wang, Jun Zhao, et al. Multi-Source Knowledge Bases Entity Alignment by Leveraging Semantic Tags, in The 20th China Conference on Information Retrieval, CCIR2014 [Best Paper Award].
- Yuanzhe Zhang, Xuepeng Wang, Kang Liu, Jun Zhao. IAMA Results for OAEI 2013. In ISWC workshop, 2013.
- Yuanzhe Zhang, Xuepeng Wang, Kang Liu, Jun Zhao, Xueqiang Lv. Ontology Matching with Word Embeddings. In China National Conference on Computational Linguistics (CCL), 2014.