I’m now working as a research scientist in the data science lab at JD.com. Prior to that, I was an intern at Learning-to-Rank group of Baidu.com. I obtained Ph.D. (2017) from Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, supervised by Prof. Zhi-Ming Ma. I am interested in social networks, recommender systems, information retrieval and reinforcement learning.
- Social networks
- Information retrieval
- Recommender systems
- Reinforcement learning
- Wei-Xue Lu, Chuan Zhou, Jia Wu, and Chun-Yi Liu. Big network influence maximization via recursively estimating influence spread. Knowledge-Based Systems 113 (2016): 143-154. (SCI, IF: 3.325)
- Wei-Xue Lu, Peng Zhang, Chuan Zhou, Chun-Yi Liu, and Li Gao. Influence maximization in big networks: An incremental algorithm for streaming subgraph influence spread estimation. In Proceedings of IJCAI 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2015.
- Wei-Xue Lu, Chuan Zhou, Jia Wu, Chun-Yi Liu, and Li Gao. Big network influence maximization via recursively estimating influence spread. In Proceedings of IJCNN 2016, Vancouver, Canada, 2016.
- Chuan Zhou, Wei-Xue Lu, Peng Zhang, Jia Wu, Yue Hu, and Li Guo. On the minimum differentially resolving set problem for diffusion source inference in networks. In Proceedings of AAAI 2016, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 2016.
- Qinzhe Zhang, Peng Zhang, Jia Wu, Wei-Xue Lu, Yan Yang. Dual Influence-based Recommender Systems. In Proceedings of CIKM 2016, Indianapolis, IN, USA, 2016.