I’m now working as a research scientist in the data science lab at JD.com and also serving as a Youth Committee of CCF TCCI (Technical Committee of Chinese Information, China Computer Federation) . I received Doctor’s degree at NLP Group, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Currently, I am focusing on natural language processing, statistical machine translation, POS-tagging etc. I won best paper award on CCL 2016.
- Liu Shuman, Hongshen Chen, Zhaochun Ren, Yang Feng, Qun Liu and Dawei Yin. Knowledge Diffusion for Neural Dialogue Generation. ACL 2018, Melbourne, Australia, 2018.
- Yuan Zhang, Hongshen Chen, Yihong Eric Zhao, Qun Liu, Dawei Yin. Learning Tag Dependencies for Sequence Tagging. IJCAI, 2018
- Hongshen Chen, Zhaochun Ren, Jiliang Tang, Yihong Eric Zhao and Dawei Yin. Hierarchical Variational Memory Network for Dialogue Generation. WWW, 2018
- Hongshen Chen, Xiaorui Liu, Dawei Yin and Jiliang Tang. A Survey on Dialogue Systems: Recent Advances and New Frontiers. SIGKDD Explorations, 2018
- Hongshen Chen, Qun Liu. Learning dependency edge transfer rule representation using encoder-decoder (in Chinese). Scientia Sinica Informationis, 2017
- Hongshen Chen, Yue Zhang, Qun Liu. Neural Network for Heterogeneous Annotations. EMNLP, 2016.
- Hongshen Chen, Qun Liu. A Dependency Edge Transfer Translation Rule Generator. CCL, 2016.[Best Paper Award]
- Hongshen Chen, Jun Xie, Fandong Meng, Weibin Jiang, Qun Liu. A Dependency Edge-based Transfer Model for Statistical Machine Translation. COLING, 2014.