I’m now working as a research scientist in the data science lab at JD.com. Prior to that, I was a Phd candidate at NLP Group, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, majoring in natural language processing. Currently, I am focusing on applications of neural network (deep learning) in NLP and statistical machine translation, POS-tagging etc. I won best paper award on CCL 2016.
- Hongshen Chen, Zhaochun Ren, Jiliang Tang, Yihong Eric Zhao and Dawei Yin. Hierarchical Variational Memory Network for Dialogue Generation. WWW, 2018
- Hongshen Chen, Xiaorui Liu, Dawei Yin and Jiliang Tang. A Survey on Dialogue Systems: Recent Advances and New Frontiers. SIGKDD Explorations, 2018
- Hongshen Chen, Qun Liu. Learning dependency edge transfer rule representation using encoder-decoder (in Chinese). Scientia Sinica Informationis, 2017
- Hongshen Chen, Yue Zhang, Qun Liu. Neural Network for Heterogeneous Annotations. EMNLP, 2016.
- Hongshen Chen, Qun Liu. A Dependency Edge Transfer Translation Rule Generator. CCL, 2016.[Best Paper Award]
- Hongshen Chen, Jun Xie, Fandong Meng, Weibin Jiang, Qun Liu. A Dependency Edge-based Transfer Model for Statistical Machine Translation. COLING, 2014.