Dawei Yin is Director of Data Science Lab at JD.com. Prior to joining JD.com, he was Senior Research Manager at Yahoo Labs, leading relevance science team and in charge of Core Search Relevance of Yahoo Search. He obtained Ph.D. (2013), M.S. (2010) from Lehigh University and B.S. (2006) from Shandong University. From 2007 to 2008, he was an M.Phil. student in The University of Hong Kong. He published more than 40 research papers in premium conferences, journals, and won WSDM2016 best paper award and KDD2016 best paper award.
Data mining, applied machine learning, information retrieval and recommender system.
- Yao Ma, Zhaochun Ren, Ziheng Jiang, Jiliang Tang, Dawei Yin. Multi-dimensional network embedding with hierarchical structures . In WSDM’18, Los Angeles, USA, 2018.
- Zihan Wang, Ziheng Jiang, Zhaochun Ren, Jiliang Tang, Dawei Yin. A Path-constrained Framework for Discriminating Substitutable and Complementary Products in E-commerce. In WSDM’18, Los Angeles, USA, 2018.
- Meizi Zhou, Zhuoye Ding, Jiliang Tang, Dawei Yin, Micro Behaviors: A New Perspective in E-commerce Recommender Systems, In WSDM’18, Los Angeles, USA, 2018.
- Zhiwei Wang, Tyler Derr, Dawei Yin and Jiliang Tang, Understanding and Predicting Weight Loss with Mobile Social Networking Data. In Proceedings of the 26th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM2017), 2017
- Shiyu Chang, Yang Zhang, Jiliang Tang, Dawei Yin, Yi Chang, Mark Hasegawa- Johnson, Thomas S. Huang, Streaming Recommender Systems, In Proceedings of the 26th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2017), Perth, Australia, Apr. 2017.
- Yunlong He, Jiliang Tang, Hua Ouyang, Changsung Kang, Dawei Yin and Yi Chang, Learning to rewrite queries, In Proceedings of 25th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2016), Indianapolis, IN, USA, Oct. 2016.
- Dawei Yin, Yuening Hu, Jiliang Tang, Tim Daly Jr., Mianwei Zhou, Hua Ouyang, Jianhui Chen, Changsung Kang, Hongbo Deng, Chikashi Nobata, Jean-Marc Langlois, Yi Chang. Ranking Relevance in Yahoo Search. In Proceedings of the 22nd annual ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2016), San Francisco, CA, USA, Aug. 2016. [Best Paper Award]
- Shiyu Chang, Yang Zhang , Jiliang Tang, Dawei Yin, Yi Chang, Mark Hasegawa-Johnson, Thomas S. Huang. Positive-Unlabeled Learning in Streaming Networks. In Proceedings of the 22nd annual ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2016), San Francisco, CA, USA, Aug. 2016.
- Yi Chang, Jiliang Tang, Dawei Yin, Makoto Yamada, and Yan Liu. Timeline Summarization with Life Cycle Models. In Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2016), New York, USA, July, 2016.