I am currently a research scientist at Data Science Lab, JD.com. I obtained a Ph.D. in computer science from Lehigh University in 2017. At Lehigh, I worked with Prof. Brian Chen at Informatics Lab, focusing on structural bioinformatics. I obtained my bachelor degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University in 2012.
- Data Mining
- Computational Biology
- Applied Machine Learning
- A Map of Binding Cavity Conformations Reveals Differences in Binding Specificity Ziyi Guo and Brian Y. Chen. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM 2016). December, 2016.
- Superposition of Protein Structures Using Electrostatic Isopotentials Ziyi Guo, Juliana Hong, Katya Scheinberg and Brian Y. Chen. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM 2015). November, 2015.
- Predicting Protein-Ligand Binding Specificity Based on Ensemble Clustering Ziyi Guo and Brian Y. Chen. Computational Structural Bioinformatics Workshop (CSBW 2015). November, 2015.
- Conformational Sampling Reveals Amino Acids with a Steric Influence on Specificity Ziyi Guo and Brian Y. Chen. Journal of Computational Biology, 22(9):861-875, 2015.
- Variational Bayesian Clustering on Protein Cavity Conformations for Detecting Influential Amino Acids Ziyi Guo and Brian Y. Chen. Computational Structural Bioinformatics Workshop (CSBW 2014). September, 2014.
- A Flexible Volumetric Comparison of Protein Cavities can Reveal Patterns in Ligand Binding Specificity Ziyi Guo, Trevor Kuhlengel, Steven Stinson, Seth Blumenthal, Soutir Bandyopadhyay and Brian Y. Chen. Proceedings of the 5th ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedicine (ACM-BCB 2014). September,2014.